Forms with Dynamic Prefill & Virtual Database
Your forms can communicate with other sources of data, allowing you to:
- Pull existing data in order to prefill form fields. If you already have data about a client, why ask for it again?
- Push new data back to your database and keep your records up-to-date.
What sources of data are supported?
- Spreadsheets. If you keep your data organized in spreadsheets, you can simply upload and connect them to your forms.
- MySQL and Maria DB databases. Connect your forms with your own database by just providing the access credentials.
- Salesforce integration. We provide a seamless integration with Salesforce, through the 123FormBuilder app available in the AppExchange.
- API connector. If you prefer to use your own API for pushing and pulling data, you can use our API connector.