Turn any scanned form into a web form with our Scan to Form feature.
We have implemented a machine learning system that can recognize and transform fields and labels from paper to online forms directly on our platform. To get started with this feature, you’ll need to first scan the form document that you want to be converted and save it as a JPG (.jpg) or PDF file. Once you have scanned the paper form, follow these steps:
1. In your 123FormBuilder account, click the New Form button.
2. In the New Form page, click the Scanned form widget.
3. A lightbox will pop up on the screen where you will find an Import button on the top-left. Click the button to start importing your scanned form.
4. A preview of the scanned form will appear on the left. On the right, you will see all the fields that have been identified on the scanned form, and that are ready to be imported in the 123FormBuilder editor.
5. Click the icon on the left of each bar to associate it with a specific field type from 123FormBuilder. You will get the best results if you forms are scanned at high resolution (300 DPI).
Important: Set the correct field types as needed in this stage, otherwise you will not be able to convert them in the form editor.
6. Now click the Create Form button on the bottom-right side. You will be redirected in the form editor, where you can make your final web form adjustments.
And that’s about it. Now, how easy was that? We’ve even got a video to prove it.