Another year comes to its end, and as we look back to all the events that happened over the past 12 months, it’s impossible to deny that it has been an amazing 2015 for us – with a lot of hard work and constantly seeking for innovation. Gladly, we were able to introduce many awesome new features and integrations together with redesign, to improve your experience as a user, and the ease of use of our forms.
Let’s take a look together to the main highlights of this year for 123FormBuilder.
Furthermore, over the year, our product has experienced a lot of upgrades and improvements in different areas. Check out some of them:
New Form Editor
In April, we introduced our users to a new and sassy form editor. With bigger buttons, a cleaner layout and an overall freshness, which turned it into more user friendly and increased its ease of use.
The most important news in this area were the redesign of our main pages making the user’s surfing experience more pleasant. To sum up, we had:
- New sign up and login page
- New header for the 123FormBuilder website
- New pricing page
- Tour re-design
- Optimization of docs section for mobile devices
- New form for the contact page
- New About Us page
New Forms Design
This month, we announced a great improvement: the online forms will undergo a beautiful redesign, which means that the users are going to experience a new and fresh look of their forms, that will match more current design trends, compared to the old ones already outdated. Moreover, one of the biggest developments is that our online forms will be more mobile friendly, i.e. they will respond and show up better on mobile devices than our old versions.
Top Features Implemented
We’ve also seen the implementation of incredible new features in different fields. These are some of them:
- Transaction history for paid plans
- Upload Manager – downloading up to 300MB as an archive from the files uploaded through the forms
- Favicon available starting with Diamond plan
- Date field: Interval for “Date field” & Picker
- Layout options available on hover
- Increase character limit for choice fields
- Time field – 24h format
- Captcha settings have been moved to the editor
- Optional Autoresponder based on Rules
- Thank you page & Redirects with HTML block
- Themes: Placeholder for Custom CSS
- New design
- Improvements (subrules) and optimization for multiple rules (no delay on scroll)
- Payments: PayPal detailed invoice
- Edit & View after click on a Submission
- Export to CSV or Excel
- Search button separated and Advanced Search
- Displaying all submissions & Only submissions that contain *search
- New filter in Reports
- When one submits a form, the report is automatically updated
- If one edits a submission and changes the option, the published report is automatically updated;
- Improved rights of the Administrator sub-user:
- to manage users
- to see Grouped View for My Forms
- Changed content for the welcome email when a sub-user is created
Throughout 2015, we welcomed new and powerful integration partners such as:
- Big Contacts – which helps you to maintain your contact list organized;
- Freshbooks – a cloud accounting software that has the goal of offering to service-based small business owners the ability to send online invoices, track time and capture expenses;
- Active Campaign – which enables users to send automatically email addresses to any mailing list with each form submission.
Like always we have made connecting your forms to other 3rd party applications as simple as 1-2-3.
In June, 123FormBuilder received an investment of over €1 million from 3TS Catalyst Romania, aiming product development, growth of our marketing efforts, and expanding our team. 3TS Capital Partners is one of the leading private equity and venture capital firms in Central and Eastern Europe and it saw the great potential that our company has of growing further globally.
We’re very proud of everything we have accomplished in 2015 and the amazing team that we have today. However we are sure that none of these would have been possible without the support of our customers. That is why we’re extremely grateful to have all of you as clients. Thank you so much for continually believing in our product and making the company’s continuous success possible.
As always we appreciate so much your feedback to keep the improvements, innovation and to make 123FormBuilder the best it can be.
Cheers for a great 2015 and stay tuned for some pretty awesome things in 2016!